Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Wednesday, December 28th


Had a very tough night!  About 4:00 yesterday afternoon, my headache had escalated to extreme, so I took a Norco and took a 2-hour nap.  My headache was still with me when I woke, but was manageable.  By bedtime the headache was again throbbing, decided to take a Norco before bed, as I had no side effects earlier in the evening.  Big mistake!  My stomach was on fire all night, slept in spurts of 25-30 minutes, finally got up at 5:00 to set up.  It’s now 8:15, just had some breakfast and Diamox.  I have to drive downtown to pick up my paycheck, then the laundry and back home before my hair cut.  I still have a slight headache, but will not take any more pain meds.  I discussed this condition with the doctor during my pre-surgical exam, but she didn’t have any suggestions.  On the bright side, I’m now a week away from the surgery!

No comments:

Post a Comment