Friday, December 30, 2011

Friday, December 30th


Wednesday and Thursday night were both uneventful, no meds excepting the Diamox, so no stomach issues.  Still lethargic, and still have a low appetite.  I weighed 232 pounds on Monday, December 5th, at the pre-surgical exam Tuesday, December 27th; I weighed in at 220 pounds.   Heck of a weight loss plan!

I shaved my head yesterday, and discovered it’s harder than it might seem.  I ended up with some nicks, strawberries and bleeding.  I looked on line for information and it seems that this is normal for a newbie to have these problems.  One of the rules prior to surgery is no shaving the morning of.  They don’t want any open cuts that bacteria can get into.  So, I think I’ll shave my head for the last time on Monday just to be safe!

I’m 5 days from the surgery!

No comments:

Post a Comment